This is a digital PDF download of Cake Central Magazine Volume 3 Issue 1
ON THE COVER
Valentine Blackout Featuring Jene Rylan Nato
- love is in the air sweetheart cakes and a long stem rose tutorial
- Industry Queen: Marina Sousa talks about her past, present, and future
- Cakes Across America – Florida’s Best!
IN THIS ISSUE
- Cover Spotlight- Exquisite Simplicity: The Talent of Jene Rylan Nato
- Feature- It’s Not Just Cake: The Renowned Marina Sousa
- Bonus Tutorial- Truffles
- Leftovers: Champagne
- Cakes Across America- Florida
- Book Review- Alan Dunn’s Celebration Cakes
- International Desserts- Italy
- Inspiration to Cake- Janet Ben-Ami
- Your Slice- “Worst thing to hear…”
- Tutorial- Long Stem Red Rose
- Ever Wonder- History of Chocolate
- Web Browsing- Half-Baked
- Science of Baking- What’s Your Type?
- Spotlight- Michael Guasta, Make it Work
- Cake Central Recipe- Dessert Table for Two
- Business of Cake- Eliciting Positive Reviews Online
- Valentine’s Blackout
- PDF is compatible MAC/Windows
- After your order has been placed you will receive your secure download link within 24 hours
- This PDF download is > 50MB and may take some time to complete depending on your internet speed
- PDF reader required to view the file, we reccomend the free Adobe Acrobat reader: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Single Issue and Bundle PDF orders placed here at the CC Shop will only have access to the PDF version of the magazine.
- If you would like to purchase single issues, or a bundles through the iPad Newsstand see more information on "How do I get Cake Central Magazine on my iPad?"