This is a digital PDF download of Cake Central Magazine Volume 4 Issue 2 / February 2013
ON THE COVER
- THE WEDDING ISSUE
- Rethink Pink!
Bronwen Weber - a sweet story of hard work and great success
- 10 Tips for cake tastings to land your dream client
- Wedding Cookie Romance
- Strawberry Sweetheart - Fall in love with chantilly cream
- Cover Cake by Francesca Pitcher
IN THIS ISSUE
- Your slice: Dream Wedding Cake | As a cake-maker, what kind of cake do you want at your wedding?
- Spotlight: Success from Scratch | Finding creativity, satisfaction and a way to build a career in baking By Eva Farragher
- Cakes Across America is visiting Georgia to check out some of this southern state’s talented cake-makers!
- We asked: Q&A with cake-maker Maggie Austin
- Diary of a Decorator: Not Suitable for All Spouses | Life when one half of the couple is a cake-maker By Carmela Sultana
- Feature: Bronwen Weber has been a trailblazer in the cake world for over 20 years
- Dear Cake Genius: Finicky ovens, sagging fondant and uncooperative cupcake wrappers By Jennifer
- Tutorial: Pretty in Pink | Decorate a classic wedding cake with a whimsical vintage feel By Fiona McKenzie
- Web Browsing: 102 Rock n’ Roll Bride | Wedding blogs aren’t just for brides!
- Business of Baking: Taste of Success | 10 ways to win with wedding cake tastings By Julia Quay
- Ever Wonder: The Icing of Royalty and Romance | Ever wonder what’s so royal about royal icing?
- Inspiration Bites: 5 Wedding Trends for 2013 | Beauty, elegance and originality reign this year
- Recipes: A Cookie Celebration | Cake isn’t the only
dessert that traditionally appears at weddings...
Madelines Cookies, Traditional Mexican Wedding Cookie, Raspberry Linzer Cookies
- From the Recipe Box: Berry Bliss | Whip up a sweetheart strawberry Chantilly cake By Tiffany Ho
Pink & Pearls
Classic, elegant wedding cakes in soft pink hues
Wedding cakes with a trendy and romantic vintage vibe
Dreamy and playful cakes for a springtime wedding
- PDF is compatible MAC/Windows
- After your order has been placed you will receive your secure download link within 24 hours
- This PDF download is > 50MB and may take some time to complete depending on your internet speed
- PDF reader required to view the file, we reccomend the free Adobe Acrobat reader: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Single Issue and Bundle PDF orders placed here at the CC Shop will only have access to the PDF version of the magazine.
- If you would like to purchase single issues, or a bundles through the iPad Newsstand see more information on "How do I get Cake Central Magazine on my iPad?"