ON THE COVER
- Precious Jewels
Glowing and glamorous stringwork cakes
- The Cake Sculptor Roland Winbeckler
- Pipe It! Easy-to-follow stringwork tutorial
- Scientific secrets For moist cake
- Sweet, airy and delightful Honey recipes just in time for spring
- Cover Cake By Jennifer Bratko
IN THIS ISSUE
- Your Slice A Helping Hand
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? Spotlight
- From Best Friends to Business Partners
The ladies behind London’s Queen of Hearts Couture Cakes tell the story of their success so far. By Christina Ong and Valeri Valeriano
- Sketch-to-Cake Lotus Love
- White is always right for a wedding. By Kaiulani Delgado Diary of a Decorator
Layer by Layer By Carmela Sultana
- Feature New Heights Roland Winbeckler’s life-sized cake sculptures are legendary in the cake world.
- Dear Cake Genius Steps to safe cake-baking ahead! By Jennifer Bratko
- Tutorial Sensational Stringwork By Fiona McKenzie
- Science of Baking The Meaning of Moisture
The science behind making the moist cake of your dreams. By Summer Stone
- Web Browsing Have Cake, Will Travel
- If you’re on the hunt for a sweet vegan baking blog, look no further! Business of Baking - Building a Bakery
Before you jump head-first into starting your own bakery, there are a few things you need to consider. By Erin Gardner
- Ever Wonder Classically Chocolate
Ever wonder where German chocolate cake came from?
- Inspiration Bites Tempting Tableau
Five ways to serve up dessert
- Recipes Sweet as Honey
Lauded and loved by everyone from health nuts to hungry storybook bears, honey makes for great desserts and great presentation.
- From the Recipe Box Indulgent irish Cream
Combining everything we love into one decadent dish, this Irish cream coffee cheesecake is sure to impress. By Meghan McGarry
Strings and Stones
Cobalt and Onyx
Dark and dramatic cakes make a statement.
Teal and Gold
Shining gilt and ocean hues bring a worldly vibe to cakes.